Its Saturday the 21 of July , I’m feeling pretty good lately . The medication I’m currently on seems to be doing better than the first . I have learned that the first months of recovery , the months we all associate with kicking the habit are really the easy months of most recovery’s. The real work starts when the big changes end , and life begins to level out . The constant worry of relapse begins to slow to a thought in a routine that has been hatched from the inputs of several persons. These persons being the support network put into place by me , family and some friends . This routine being a very flexible thing , having the option for change as environment or other factors are changed .
Fear comes into play at many points for me , the first and worst being social situations . The lack of control over these situations leads me (and I’m sure others) into a social slumber. The main problem for this slumber for me would be , when emerging from this stagnation , we forget how to relate in certain situations or trends change and we are lost . I have been away from certain , let me say normal social situations for so long , my terminology is different to most and I am taken the wrong way. On the other hand if I try to be careful and describe better my conversation , persons think I am talking down to them . This isn’t true in either instance , it’s the way of the world in social situations , some have it and some don’t I guess.
There are several people I would like very much to associate with , but for me this is a situation that brings horrific terror to me . I am hoping that some day this will calm and this part of my life will return . In all things are coming along fairly good , I wish to thank you all again for reading my mundane babble ….have a nice weekend ..Tim
- The whole picture, Retraining my thought process! (mentalillnessupportnetwork.wordpress.com)
- How a Relapse Begins: The Key To Removing Bad Habits From Your Life (personalexcellence.co)
- “Recovery Summer” Scorecard: 170,000 More on Disability Than Decline in Unemployment – A Disabled Recovery? (confoundedinterest.wordpress.com)
- Thursday May 24..The search.. (timzauto.wordpress.com)
- You slumber, darling; blåbær cupcakes. (wordhearts.wordpress.com)
- Slumber Sunday: Deep sleep (pinkpixie786.wordpress.com)
- An Award for Blogging? (humaninrecovery.wordpress.com)
- “The Idea of a Recovery Run” (nextleveliowa.wordpress.com)