I’m hitting a real rough patch lately , being consumed by total silence and loneliness ….I have so many problems in the social world. I seem to be having trouble finding a place in this world . I sometimes feel I have done all I am going to in this life and have nowhere to turn, it’s ridiculous because of the support I have in place but still I feel this way.
Some of the friendships I have seem to be in place only because of the situation I’m in , I feel if things being different , my social life would also be different. I also may be over thinking some things . I still see how some people act towards me and I see them in other situations as they are totally different towards others. True friendship is a great thing and as of now I feel alone in my journey onward.
I truly need a direction to turn in ,to just put all I have towards it , and get past these feelings of destitution and despair . While a lot of people say it’s ok to be lonely ……It sure doesn’t feel good sometimes.
- In defence of singledom: It’s lonely out there, but so what? (macleans.ca)
- Being A Man or Woman Of Your Word (brandedzak.wordpress.com)
- It’s Okay To Be Lonely (thoughtcatalog.com)
- The Value Of Friendship (petersburgh.wordpress.com)
- How to Handle Damage Control in a Social Media World (medmeme.com)